Cool Movie Cool Movie

It was alright

It's been done a million times before. You're starting to get it though. Who was that singing in the preloader?

Young Death ep.1 Young Death ep.1

sqal is a dumb mother fucker

good job, better than alot of other animators out there right now.

The bird fight The bird fight

god you're fucking stupid

Are you fucking retarded seriously? You said in your profile that your job is a flash animator I doubt that because you suck so much. I hate all of your movies and I hate you. I hope you die a painful death involving needles. Have a nice day.

Agent X Agent X

you unoriginal bastard

Ryan Khatam should take a bat to your head for this. I suggest you never open flash again and go crawl into a dark hole and never come out.

Alien Encounters:Part 1 Alien Encounters:Part 1

dude that sucked

The plot is ok and the music is ok but the animation and the voices are horrible. Seriously dawing and animating in flash is not your thing. I know flash is hard I use it myself but I can honestly say that's the crappiest drawing I have ever seen.

Revenge Revenge

I like it

I liked it. It was a little fast paced which made it hard to read. Other than that I didn't see anything wrong with it. Good job.

Xiao Xiao No. 7 Xiao Xiao No. 7

Zhu is the action god

I'm a large fan of the xiaoxiao's, I think this movie deserves a look.

CI3 trailer CI3 trailer

short boring crap

what the hell was that? I was expecting another one of mcfretn's awesome games but instead I got some little movie, the other two CI's were alot better.